We published both of these books ourselves, so if you're intrested in purchasing them, please contact us. Divine Design for the Family is currently out of print, but we are actively seeking for a publisher.
Divine Design for the Family
Biblical answers to haunting questions:
- Will discipline damage my child's personality?
- What if my spouse handles the children improperly?
- How should I deal with a strong-willed child?
- Can parents survive the teenage years?
- What if my child is hyperactive?
- Is my child just "going through a stage"?
- Should a child with emotional problems be required to obey?
- How should a parent cope with "The Terrible Twos"?
- How can we have meaningful family devotions?
Among all the books on the Christian family, "there are still relatively few that are biblically-based rather than psychologically or experience-oriented. This book not only sets forth basic biblical truth about marriage and the family but also introduces some new insights as well. Every Christian's home shelf should have a copy." —Jay E. Adams
Word of God, Priceless Treasure
Discover for yourself:
- How a little pony led tribesmen 200 miles to find a man who could give them God's book.
- How the only Burmese New Testament in the world was kept safe in jail, hidden inside a lumpy pillow.
- How obedience to God's Word brings surprising rewards.
This is a book designed for children from ages 4 to 84. It introduces children to some of the richness of their Christian heritage by presenting three true stories showing the precious value of the Word of God. The stories are illustrated with 58 pencil drawings done by Rachelle and Renee. This book has 64 pages.